Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to your Classroom Blog!!

Hello Class!!

I am happy to tell you that I have set up this blog in order to help with course material! Even though I strongly recommend that you take notes in class, most (definitely NOT all) of your notes will also be posted here!

I will post basic notes, diagrams, study tips, useful website links and more!! Please check this blog regularly!! I will do my best to post notes before class. You should copy and paste the class notes into a word document and print them off, unless you prefer to study from the computer.

I will also post diagrams here, but will do my best to distribute hard copies of diagrams in class. If you miss a class, or lose the handout, this is where you will find the diagram.

Finally, I will be posting links to websites that will be useful study tools and great resources for your assignments. You should USE them! But do not limit yourself to these sites....there are lots of goodies out there!!

Cheers!

Miss Sassine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog